Free-to-Attend Business Presentations and Delegate Interactivity Screened to the Show Floor, Round Out the BiG Africa 2016 Summit Agenda.
BiG Africa 2016 is poised to add the title of â€˜Most Interactiveâ€™ to its reputation as the leading Gambling and iBetting event in Africa. Two brand new features: Free-to-Attend Business Presentations and Delegate Interactivity screened from the conference to the show floor will ensure the world-class conference agenda is now also accessible to the exhibition goers.
BiG Africa, taking place over three days from 24 â€“ 26 October in Cape Town at the Century City Conference Centre and Hotel, will once again bring the Betting and iGaming industry together for a packed summit agenda:
* 200 plus attendees, representing more than 30 countries
* The gathering place for leading Betting and iGaming operators, industry leaders, regulators, service providers and vendors
* Networking and interaction opportunities and the chance to forge business relationships and arrange meetings
* 20 plus African and International speakers and industry experts delivering focused conference presentations
* 30 plus Betting and iGaming Sponsors and Exhibitors offering product solutions and gaming innovation
* Free-to-attend business presentations on the show floor
* Delegate interaction screened from the conference to the show floor
With the African Gaming industry developing at a pace, BiG Africa 2016 is the premier opportunity for the gaming industry to gather on the beautiful and bustling African continent, learn, innovate and do some serious business.
Meet the contacts you’ve been looking for and build partnership.
For further information visit www.bigafricasummit.com
The author can be followedÂ or contactedÂ at https://www.betgeeks.com/members/loumari-burnettgmail-com/
Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in